Traveling II - Solo

SOLO / SURAKARTA

Hihi
New Article!!
This is about traveling (again)!
I got many photos in.... SOLO
Solo is located in Central Java, Indonesia.

Okay, these are the photos!


 This is the first time I visited Solo. I feel like I really want to go back to Solo!! It's because of the environment in Solo, the air is so fresh, there are many trees everywhere!


 Me with my bro. We drunk a glass of milk at around 11.00 p.m

 One of the characteristic food in Solo! I'm sorry, I didn't get the photo of the food :(

This is me, Della. 

Okay, that's all of my journey. I hope I can visit Solo, moreeee. Because I miss the town very muchhhh.
I just got few photos, because I just stayed for a half of one day there :|
Thanks for read!
There will be another episodes of my traveling!
~Gbu~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[LIVE IN] Desa Kedawung

Traveling VI - Bandung [Dusun Bambu]

Traveling III - Waduk Cacaban