Traveling I - Yogyakarta

YOGYAKARTA

 Gudeg Yogyakarta
a food as the characteristic food in Yogyakarta.

 The close-up version! Ahhh I'm getting hungry when I upload it to my blog haha

 At Jogjakarta, I went to Malioboro at that time! Who have/haven't gone to Malioboro? :D 


 This is the picture of Becak.
In Malioboro, we can rent a becak (a traditional transportation) if you want to go around in Malioboro!





 So sad, because the day I stayed in Jogjakarta was (just) one day. I haven't satisfied to visit another tourism in Jogjakarta.

Mom, Dad, Next year I'll study in Yogyakarta!!!!! As a college-student!
I hope I can do my best for you, God, myself, and everyone!!!
That's all my words. If you haven't visited Yogyakarta, I'll suggest you to visit it! =D
Thanks for read this post.
~Gbu~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[LIVE IN] Desa Kedawung

Traveling VI - Bandung [Dusun Bambu]

Traveling III - Waduk Cacaban